Best RB/RWB in game ?! season 3

Barca4ever11

Reaction score
I had great succes with Barca first 2 years...First year Dani Alves was amazing for me(40games-7,90 average rating),second season Montoya played verry good,8,00+,but hes 25 and hes attributes are declining,so i accepted a bid from UTD,22mil€...
Aa usual,i want the best players in every positions...
In third season,these players are the best RB's
Azpi and Rafael have 2stars report...
Which is the best one ? I cant decide between Chambers and De Sciglio...
Maybe you'll help me...
Thanks ! Cheers guys !:)

How's Mayke looking in your game? Hes pushed Chambers out of my starting lineup

Hes not that good ! He's at Porto keeping Danilo a backup,but he's not good enough...
Jedvaj,Malanda, Manquillo are too decent for me
Peruzzi is a backup for LB and RB

For me Carvajal or Azpilicueta are the best but i doubt you'll get the fomer as he's at Madrid.

for me azpi has been the most consistent rb i've ever seen, 3 seasons with him at chelsea, avg rating of over 8.2 in all three seasons each

I agree with louiscfc - Carvajal & Azpilicueta are probably the most highly noted, however De Sciglio & Mario Fernandes are also world beating right backs and do go a little under the radar.

Well, i cant get Carvajal cause Real is my biggest rivale and wont sell him for any price
However,thank you for effort...

Azpi is 26 and Chelsea want 55 mil...
So i make a 64m bid for Carvajal(his rel clause) hope will join Barca
But the board will be very dissapointed...
I dont care,Carvajal is the best,i think...

I like de sciglio and chambers. De sciglio can also cover the left side in case of injury. Chambers can cover at dc.

Wallace Brazilian Chelsea youngun brilliant for my west brom team averages over 8 in 2017

Carvajal asked too much ,so i got Chambers...Callum haa very good attributes and hes young
I bought him with 60 mil€…
Expensive ino...but i think he will worth the money...

Personally, I feel Rafael is the best attacking RB ingame. He's a frickin' beast. Otherwise, Calum Chambers.

Personally, I feel Rafael is the best attacking RB ingame. He's a frickin' beast. Otherwise, Calum Chambers.

Rafael is at Chelsea...and he has only 2 yellow stars report,no black one !
Callum has 4 black stars,and 2,5 yellow...

Back