Best realistic wonderkid buys for championchip clubs?

DoubleRomeo

Reaction score
Thinking about starting up a new save with a championship club. Most likely a mid table team. Witch ones of those socalled ''wonderkids'' have you been able to bring to your championship club? Recieving tips on players for all positions. Thanks in advance guys!

I don't think that any of more or less decent "wonderkids" will be willing to join a club that participates in Champions, you'd better get promotion to EPL and then start filling your team with "wonderkids" :)

Bentancur / Andre Cubas / Andrija Zivkovic / Mammana? / Jhon Arongo / Ould-Chikh / Sisto / Dozzell / Zach Clough

You should be able to buy some of these mate for your Championship team, who turn out to be pretty decent in the game.

Hope this helps :)

ManutdTAW, are you serious? :p

I doubt that you can buy any of these players as a club from Championship, especially, if you are a mid-table club |)

I'm pretty confident any midtae club could sign Bentacur, Dozzell, Aromgo and Sergio Diaz. Work permits are another matter however.

I signed Ajer, Sisto, Zivkovic all in the first season for Sheff Wed. They are lower than mid table.

ManutdTAW, are you serious? :p

I doubt that you can buy any of these players as a club from Championship, especially, if you are a mid-table club |)

Yes. I've signed them for my Championship team, otherwise I wouldn't recommend them mate. So, yes very serious indeed Eduardo85 :p

You can get Cristian Pavon and Bertrand Traore on loan. They are must buys if you play TFF tactics (Pavon is right-footed left winger, Traore is left-footed right W).