Best release clauses

• Thread starter Thread starter Kingsuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 25K

Kingsuarez

Reaction score
Hi in football manager2011 there were good release clauses like Vidal for 10 million and loads loads more but I was wondering if anyone knew any good players with low releases clauses in this ters football manager 2012 because I play it all te time but I click on some players and they have rediculase ones so please let me know if you have found any good ones :D thanks

Gonzalo Castro Mallorca
Dont know why but in my game i can get him for 18,000 euro!
That one big bargain! Ver decent player!

Gonzalo Castro Mallorca
Dont know why but in my game i can get him for 18,000 euro!
That one big bargain! Ver decent player!
It is his release clause in real life as well. The ones who drew up the contract screwed up and the fee ended up being ridiculously low.

Ki Song Yung for Celtic has a release fee of £5M. Hes a quality player and will bring in merchandising sales.

Also look at Iker Muniain. High release of £19M but still a bargain for any big team

Cheers peeps because your advise is very good I likethe sound of the Asian player and the €18,000 release clause if fanomanol I'll defo buy him if he ain't already been bought :D

Wilfried Bony - His release clause is ~2m and he's touted as the new Drogba. Pretty good and has potential.

Iker Muniain defo. but i had to many strikers and my budget was only 20m after some defensive reinforcement spending ;(

Vaclav Kadlec, £8M, stick him up front as an adv. forward and he bangs in the goals, signed him for my Porto save as they never really replaced Falcao

Sorry for the late reply but im very surprised no one mentioned Marco Reus, he has a 15.75 million pound release clause. I don't know what season your in, but in my first season thats what his release clause is.

lol no way Bale is 12m. if it was like that, i would have already got him in my arsenal in no time XD

I got Gonzalo Castro for £2.6 million. Thats his value!! Great bargain

umm i dont know about real players.. but usually crazy regens in south america who have insane stats have foreign release clauses of like 2m// although you get a few that have 100 mill plus release clauses. Wtf.

got Ver Stegen for 9.25 mil release clause in 3rd season (i think thats how you spell his name)

Jefferson Montero. He has a release clause of about 1.3 million. He is a very good winger. Young.

ageuro 39m, move quickly before he signs a new contract, 150k wages

Back