Best Right Winger

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Who do you believe is the best right sided winger on the game?

It depends on what do you want him to be.
Pase and moving into the box - try Agbonahor.
You need different guys depending on how do you want them to play
I used Srna in my Liverpool as RM for half a season - 25 or 30 assists, couple of goals 12-15 goals but some of them was from FK.
Deside how do you want your team to play and then pick the guy

u should get srna, sets up a lot of goals, scores a lot of goals and brilliant at setting up goals from corners and freekicks + he scores a lot of freekicks

R Winger

Propably Balotelli, For my Hull team Willians Santana has been great :P

well somehow i managed to get messi for tottenham in first season so should i play him on left or right? got lennon bentley and modric and couldn't get srna? dunno how i got him? complete fluke!!

well somehow i managed to get messi for tottenham in first season so should i play him on left or right? got lennon bentley and modric and couldn't get srna? dunno how i got him? complete fluke!!

Messi is most effective AMR or AMC

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi definately... two of the best!

walcott. he is amazing. averaged over 7.5 for teh season. he is amazing. chips in with few goals as well.
saivet becomes good as well.

Propably Balotelli, For my Hull team Willians Santana has been great :P
I defo agree with Santana, he has been a god for me in scotland. He plays mint as a striker but what is so useful about him is he plays anywhere in midfield. and cost me 5.5million. total bargain!

my wingers are messi and ronaldo, backed up by mata and robben, sometimes pjanic. Messi first season is around ten goals and ten assists, and Ronaldo who has learned the getting forward as much as possible is by biggest scorer! In my game Ronaldo is god, and I expect Messi to do pretty much as much as him next season. But if you can have a hold on robben, he is definitly worth it, check his stats and compare to messi and cristiano, he has no problem in being compared in matters of pace, accel, dribbiling, technique, flair and he crosses well. An amazing guy, and after the season he is doing irl next year stats will go up for sure he is world class. thay're all for strong sides only I'm afraid.
I prefer dribbling wingers than crossing wingers, in part due to the fact that my forwards balotelli and vela ain't precisely dominators in the air, and **** as soon has I had a chance to sign messi he was in no matter what.

Last edited:
whats your team and which season are you in? may i see ure squad?

Back