mightytigers

Reaction score
Just broke the bank to sign the young Brazilian forward, and wondered if anyone had any tips on how best to play him. We usually play 4-3-1-2, in which case he'd be one of the front two or the man 'in the hole', or a 4-3-3, when I was thinking of playing him in the middle in a deep-lying forward role with two advanced forwards alongside. Unless any of you fellas know different, of course?

We also play 4-1-3-2 when we're away to better opposition, when I was thinking of playing him as an advanced forward, alongside another advanced forward with a 'hold-up ball' command.

He's playing for Hull City, by the way, so that's quite realistic...

I currently play him as an advanced forward on my Arsenal team, but he's not performing too good. Usually, when I place him as an AML, he plays quite nicely, supporting with quite a few assists and scores from unlikely angles.

Hmm, hadn't thought of AML. We're a bit overstocked in that department, with Tom Cairney, Thomas Rosicky, Freddy Adu and an excellent regen, so I'll probably give that one a miss. Thanks for the pointer though.

Neymar-Trequartista

I managed PSG for 3 seasons and now i am in charge of Man Utd.I bought Neymar and i think he is playing best in trequartista role with 4-2-4 tactic.I can rate him 9 for trequartista role out of 10,8 for left-winger and 8 for inside forward.He can also play in AMC too.
Cheers...

I managed PSG for 3 seasons and now i am in charge of Man Utd.I bought Neymar and i think he is playing best in trequartista role with 4-2-4 tactic.I can rate him 9 for trequartista role out of 10,8 for left-winger and 8 for inside forward.He can also play in AMC too.
Cheers...

Ah, wondered if that might be a good role for him. Think I'll give that a go for a couple of games, maybe in the centre of attack in a 4-3-3, and see how he gets on. Thanks.

Try making him a Poacher, Put him as the teams Target man and supply "run onto ball" there's no catching him! he will bang them in!

He is a brilliant Trequartista playing with a strong/tall target man. I would really recommend, he was scoring loads.

On my Man Utd side, I have him playing left side inside forward, plenty of goals and assists

Hit him up on finishing training heavy and use him as solo striker he scores for fun from all angles.