Best Settings on AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5470

OlorinFiresky

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some advice on what are the best settings for my graphics card to get the best graphical performance out of FM 2012. My system setup is as follows:

Windows 7 64 Bit
4GB RAM
Intel Core i3 330M 2.13GHz
ATI/AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (up to 2235 MB HyperMemory)

Any assistance that can be offered would be greatly appreciated!

HI, i have this vga card...AMD Radeon HD 6850..i can't understand why the 3D system has such a low quality.Only 2 stars on 5!!!Please help me!!!

make sure you update your graphics drivers.
Olorin what 3D rating does the game give your PC?

Hi Jak,

It gives it a rating of around 2.5 stars (working from memory as I'm not at home in front of my laptop at the moment). I've also got the latest drivers installed. I've thought about upping the RAM in my laptop to see if that improves the graphics performance. It is often hard to tell whether the graphics chips in laptops are discrete or shared memory. I think in the case of this particular unit (because of the HyperMemory scenario) that it is a shared memory graphics chip. If I up the RAM from 4GB to 8GB I might find that graphics performance will improve, but outside of that, I was curious if there are any settings in the Catalyst Control Center I can "tweak" to improve the performance on 3D match engine.

Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Nvidia GTX 590 mate a top graphics card and an i7 2600k processor and the 3d rating is only 2 stars..and game speed 2and a half... I wouldn't take any notice of it...Think its a bug..

Back