Best srike force in the game

rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
My favourite strike force in the game would have to be David Villa and Fernando Torres with Pato as back-up, back in my Liverpool days.

What is the best strike force that you have ever owned?

carlos vela and alberto paloschi

immense together but this is when i trained them up tho.

vela and aguero with bojan as back up won everything on the game with this strike force

Vela is always a great young player, and you cant go wrong with Aguero, but i dont think ive owned Alberto Paloschi!!! But I will try to sign him now lol

selezynov and sanchez ;) target man and free role! brilliant - 1st season selezynov scored 36 in 43 won every award that season (serie A) paloshci backup with laurito, aquino and lewandowski

now my strike force is andre peirre gignac and marquinhos - same sort of style! works brialliantly!

sold selezynov to leverkeusen scored 13 on 18 though 2nd season, barely been playing him!

gignac is really good, scored 3 in 2 games now is 16 6 6
marquinhos is - 39 18 7

You can't compare Torres who is leading star in Premier League, and probably the best striker in the world with marquitos, paloshi or pato. They are just promising youngsters that need to confirm first. With aguero or benzema is a diferent story. They are incredible.

ive got aguero & benzema with rooney & welbeck as back up!! they scor roughly 80% of my goals!!

Aquino & Bojan unreal for my palermo team just rip ppl apart aquino's passing and crossing with bojan's movement in the middle.

I've currently got Oscar Cardozo and Alex Teixera with Sylvan Ebanks-Blake as backup

Cardozo is a formidable target man

for my derby i have
Oscar.Cardozo(signed in 5th season) Keirrison(signed in 3rd season)
backup is Borrielo and Kalanic and Bendtner

myne was at barcelona dubbed as new los galacticos team up fro had benzeman eto bojan and the odd time messi

aaron mclean and craig mackail smith scored a combined 127 goals for torquay in 1 season

Lewis Young (31 goals, 9 assists in 25 games) and Michael Nardiello (15 goals, 26 assists in 29 games as Harlow Town in BSS

Cardozo and Martins. Doesn't sound great. They scored a combined total of 91 goals in the premier league and domestic cups at Liverpool for me. Torres sale basically funding the lot. Unbelievable partnership.

Keirrison And Robinho in First Season at Man City and Jo, Arashavin(using most time in the left wing) backup

Back