Reaction score
At the end of my first season for Newcastle, finished second, sold Cisse for 32 Million after 29 goals, who should I bring in as a replacement? I've got a transfer budget of 74 Million, and would prefer somebody no older than 26 who can make an instant impact.

Leandro Damiao. Sign him every edition and always scores 30 goals a season as a complete forward. Very similar to Cisse too, but better in my honest opinion.

Luis Muriel from Udinese is usually pretty cheap after the first season.

Damiao's just gone to PSG, I can't afford his wages now, and Luis Muriel has a broken leg on my save. Anyone else?

Try maybe Gomis, his contract might've ran out if you're lucky.
Or maybe look young and try Vietto or Gabriel Barbosa.
There's also Mitrovic from Anderlecht.

With that sort of cash, I don' t see why you don' t go for the likes of Falcao, Cavani or Lewandowski. The third of the bunch, being the best in my oppinion (if only for the fact that I once played him 3 seasons in a row, never got injured and scored over 50 in each of them for my United side). Word of advice, sign strikers with high decisions, apart from the usual finishing, composure, speed and so on and so forth, this is a vital stat if you want him to bag goals on a consistent basis.

Try Kevin Volland. That is if he developed alright in your career.

Take a look at Aleksandor Mitrovic at Anderlecht. I just found him. He's a bit special!

Take a look at Aleksandor Mitrovic at Anderlecht. I just found him. He's a bit special!

Just signed Mitrovic he was at Dortmund got him for 12million and he has been banging them in pre-season!! Look forward to see what he can do in the Prem

He looks so good! Only 19 aswell. Yeh he just signed for Dortmund on my save after first season for 8mill. Anderlecht have some really tasty players. Bruno's class aswell.