BEST STRIKER IN PREM !!!!

mawdsleywafc

Reaction score
As soon as you start a new season no matter what club you are in the premiership agree a permanent deal for amr zaki hes on loan at wigan , but make a bid for him 3.2million at any club and sign him , guarenteed to score goals for your club when he comes end of season ,, he wont play much for wigan but i have done it several times the guy is amazing (H)

Wouldn't sign him for any of the big clubs lol. Also he is far from the best striker in the prem haha

Best striker in the premiership is stupid.

But I did sign him, end of first season for Middlesbrough. Wigan got relegated as he was injured for many months.

He cost £1.5m and scored like 4 in the first 5 but got injured.

yakubu scores a ridiculous amount of goals in first season, had 25 for me by the end of december

Zaki is good, but not that good. He is a little bit too injury prone to give you the minimum 20 goals a season to be the 'best' premiership striker - but he's good for mid table teams.

Best Strike Force

Cavenaghi 60 in first season
Pogrebneyak 40 in first season
gomis 27 Goals in first season

if you got to the ukrain national side or to shaktar at the start of the game theres a striker (FC) there carnt remember how to spell his name but it start eles i think hes young cheap and very potant, scored 17 in 25 prem apperances for me but then got injured and he only cost 2.5mill. also keep your eyes open for bojan i signed him on a free last night at end of 1st season.

all these suggested strikers are great like cardozo, martins, adebayor, yakubu, zaki but the BEST is by far is CARLOS VELA hes got the whole package.

-young 19 years old
-only 19 can already get you like 25+ goals
-Has bags of potential to be the best!
-Left footed like i am :)
-And plays for the team i support ARSENAL!

and hes sooo underated in fm and in real life i think in real life hes up thier with the best like benzema, pato, walcott, and so on.

Last edited:
rooney ! was injured for first 6 months of my season and still came back to finish with 31 goals in all comps

I hae gone around many forums where there is discussion on best strikers.......I am Man Utd.....in my 5th season and Rooney is pure class....he gets me 20-25 goals every season......and he is very loyal......I have Cardozo,Tevez,Aguero and Berbatov..... as other strikers..... But Rooney always scores more than them combined.....lol

Fernando Torres!!
League 26
Cup 8
Continental 11
TOTAL he score 45 goals...Darn he good!!

he's not play in my club, i just see him at L'pool

Left footed like i am
01%20Smile.png

-And plays for the team i support ARSENAL!

Same

alex teixeira- got him in my 4th season with QPR (second season in prem) and he cost 13 million and in my 5th season he came runner up in the world player of the year. if you have 15-20 million to spend, buy him and choco (13 + 4 million) and you have the BEST strikeforce on the game.

however, adebayor for arsenal is amazing too

Every body can argue all day but the best is Robinho he scores ridiculas amounts for my man city side bagged 11 in 9.

I havent tried these strikers in the prem but apparently they score 8 in 3 Luiz Suarez and Luc Toni David villa had scored 10 in 3

if you got to the ukrain national side or to shaktar at the start of the game theres a striker (FC) there carnt remember how to spell his name but it start eles i think hes young cheap and very potant, scored 17 in 25 prem apperances for me but then got injured and he only cost 2.5mill. also keep your eyes open for bojan i signed him on a free last night at end of 1st season.

seleznyov, yeah is good ^^

paloshi for milan he always averages 25 upwards a season for me

Back