kevin222

Reaction score
Hello, i was just wondering who would be the best striker in like 3-5 years in football manager 2010. the one who would score most goals, and be ther most danguros.
Is it lukaku, or someone else? please answer ;)

can you combine tomas necid and kadlec? can they be attacking together? and in whitch league have you treyed them?

dalle valle I think it is always scores 20+ a season

Torres still bangs in about 30 league goals a season for me and about 50 in all competitions...Also i had Lacina Traore scoring for fun with fulham on 10.2 patch for 7 or 8 seasons despite only average stats... Its completely random who becomes the best :)

rooney and aguero hit well over 200 goals for me over 4 seasons, definitely a partnership to be re-formed in fm11

Messi and Ronaldo still take some beating!
But Lukaku would be your best value for money mate, if you buy him at the start of the game!

Ibrahimnovic is now in the 4th season with me, averaging 30+ goals per season (Bearing in mind that I never have a player play 2 consecutive matches, so for me he's usually been averaging 1 goal per match).

I'll get you a screenshot tonight, but so far this season (2012/2013), he's scored 14 goals in 12 matches.

I doubt that any player scores each and every single match, he'll average a goal a match, but will do it through not scoring for a match, then scoring 2 or 3 goals the next, however, the thing is to get the average match rating for a player, not just his goal-scoring, for example, I have Messi as the top performer, he's averaging 7.8, but he's not the team's top scorer or the one with the highest assist count, he's simply quite influential, putting his mark on each and every team move.