• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkfly

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site, and whilst obviously there are loads of highly successful tactics knocking about, it isn't always easy to see which patch they have been used/developed/tested on.

So, could anybody please recommend the best tactic that is proven for patch 12.1.1?

Cheers!

Your own tactic is best!! I don't understand all these people using other peoples tactics.
You might as well be playing the game as the person who made the tactic, as all your doing match day is picking a line up.
For YOU to have successful tactic, it should be YOUR tactic ;)

I do make my own tactics merv, thanks.

I was only asking because most of the successful major tactics people are discussing on here tend to be for (or were at least developed in) patch 12.0.4, and the feedback being reported recently seems to suggest that these tactics are generally LESS successful in patch 12.1.1.

So - has anybody found a tactic that is specifically developed in and for patch 12.1.1, and is a proven success?

Your own tactic is best!! I don't understand all these people using other peoples tactics.
You might as well be playing the game as the person who made the tactic, as all your doing match day is picking a line up.
For YOU to have successful tactic, it should be YOUR tactic ;)

Some people can't make a successful tactic, so stop being so ****** condescending, not eveybody is a tactical genius like you are.

Please read the postingrules.

Also agree with what havanaclue said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back