Best tactic from 2010-1015, can anyone recreate for FM15?

maximtsigalko

Reaction score
It was for FM 13 i think. Formation 2-3-4-1

Do not know who was creator, maybe PROSTOTOK or Mr L. It was great, all team (except ST) were in deafense, and when they winn the ball whole team (except DC, and sometimes DMC) were atacking.

All players scored a tones of goals, it was some kind of tica-taca..realy great to watch and enjoy. If anyone can recreate it, I would be happy!

ST

ML MC MC MR

DWL DMC DWR

DC DC
GK

Never seen a tactic like this before, at first I thought you were on about my 3-3-3-1 tactic?

It was Mr.L if i recall... it was indeed a nice one ;)

Yeah David, like i posted,

I supposed from a style of play that it was Mr.L or PROSTROTOK maybe...and I think that this formation could be deathful in FM15​! what do u think?

Sorry for OOT but your username, "maxim tsigalko" is kinda nostalgic to me haha

He was my best striker, the successor of van nistelrooy at championship manager 2001/2002 if I remember correctly.

That formation, all outfield players except ST are assigned with defense duty, is that really effective? Srsly it is abit out of logic for me but who knows

I would pick structured team shape and control mentality.

I would pick structured team shape and control mentality.

Well it was increible when they win the ball, they all are coming to 16.meter box... CM were scoring about 20 goals per season, each!

Sorry for OOT but your username, "maxim tsigalko" is kinda nostalgic to me haha

He was my best striker, the successor of van nistelrooy at championship manager 2001/2002 if I remember correctly.

That formation, all outfield players except ST are assigned with defense duty, is that really effective? Srsly it is abit out of logic for me but who knows

No probl.for OOT :) Yeah, good old Maxim Tsigalko, 77 goals per season in PSV, Kezman 55, enjoying...He left footbal few years ago at the age of 26... :/ My friend played whit his brother Yuri in Belarus :)

Abt tactic, it was great and it worked. I do not know how, defense was like a rok and atack incredible... It was like the tactic was not suported by ME so it was bug...and I hope still is :)

No probl.for OOT :) Yeah, good old Maxim Tsigalko, 77 goals per season in PSV, Kezman 55, enjoying...He left footbal few years ago at the age of 26... :/ My friend played whit his brother Yuri in Belarus :)

Abt tactic, it was great and it worked. I do not know how, defense was like a rok and atack incredible... It was like the tactic was not suported by ME so it was bug...and I hope still is :)

Yeah, that's too bad. That time I never touched internet so I thought I was the only one who knew about maxim hahaha. Found him totally by accident too. Oh God it was more than a decade ago hahaha

Not sure about the ME. Even ME from fm14 is already different with fm15. But I tried giving all outfield players with support n auto duty (except e CB). It works like tiki taka even with much higher tempo but lacking goalscoring threat

Yeah, that's too bad. That time I never touched internet so I thought I was the only one who knew about maxim hahaha. Found him totally by accident too. Oh God it was more than a decade ago hahaha

Yes...that just remembers me how old I am, but still playing this game :)

Not sure about the ME. Even ME from fm14 is already different with fm15. But I tried giving all outfield players with support n auto duty (except e CB). It works like tiki taka even with much higher tempo but lacking goalscoring threat

Yeah, the ME is diferent every year... I tried something just like u, also without goalscoring chances...so I tought that I did not made it well, i admid that i am not some tactic making magician :)

Maybe give the CM-S a more specialized role, like AP-S, RPM-S or if you don't have good playmakers, BBM-S, and the Striker be a CF-A or DLF-A, to make him more mobile and have more chances to touch the ball. But I'm not sure if this tactic can be the same as the one of FM13, this ME is quite diferent, maybe it would be better to have the ML and MR move up the field as AML and AMR, but I'm no expert at FM.