Best Tactic - Goals Galore

• Thread starter Thread starter Mrnice1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 18K
It took me a couple of seasons tinkering with different formations and style of play but I finally cracked it and now I am steam rolling every team and dominating Europe. I was getting good results up till now winning a few domestic cups and challenging for the league but now Im winning everything. In my last season I was unbeaten with 3 league games to go and with the league wrapped up I rested players and gave youngsters games and ended up losing a couple but then beat Bayern 9-2 in the champions league final.

For this you need 2 good wingers with good pace, dribbling and crossing, Lamela has been amazing for me and always scores or assists. It took me a few transfers to get the perfect forward, Soldado, Doumbia & Mitrovic were not scoring enough and I eventually got Fabio from Porto and he cant stop scoring.

I totally recommend this tactic and with the right players and a little time you will see amazing results.

Let me know how you guys get on

Thanks

The tactic I downloaded had a poacher as striker instead of complete forward which is shown in your SS. What works best?

I tried it with poacher but he didnt score enough goals and didnt fit the style of play, CF works much better but you need a top quality player to play there.

you need a top quality striker, lukaku, suarez etc... good finishing, creativity, pace, strength I was into season 5 when I got fabio and he's only 21 so not sure where he starts off

Back