BEST TACTIC ON FM BASE

• Thread starter Thread starter wayne71
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 13K

wayne71

Reaction score
Quick question what is the best tactic on Fm Base you have found????

I have found 4-2-3-1 Quickmaster 12.1 (HenryLegend14) to be the best with most teams
Tried it with Luton, Sparta, Charlton all with good results

Found a lot of other tactics work well with the Big Boys but not so good with smaller teams

Any thoughts?????

My favourite is the Wide 4231 Fluid or Rigid Counter, using retain shouts or get forward shouts depending on what I see on the pitch.

Basically any tactic that uses the classic formation is better than the TC. It took me 10 mins to create 3 top tactics that took me from League 2 to Prem winners in 6 years.

But my favourite tactic that is on base had to be Houghs classic tactic. Purely for the goals scored. :)

Really like JP woodys german style 12.2.2 easely best tactic ive used sinced played fm lots of goals and not to many conceded.

Really like JP woodys german style 12.2.2 easely best tactic ive used sinced played fm lots of goals and not to many conceded.

Wenger style tactic was 12.2.2 ;) Germany style was for 12.04 and 12.1.

Both are pretty basic wizard tactics really.

I don't really like to use tactics off here, but my favourite formation would be a 4-2-3-1 counter-attacking formation, where the team sits back and soaks up the pressure. It's quite like José Mourinho's tactics at Inter Milan when he sat back and counter-attacked. It seems to work much better than possession football, and camping in your own half.

- PZW

Mr hough's 4123 with DM was beastly for fm10 and easily the best tactic I've ever used. Not managed to find one as good since :(

I'm of the general opinion as everyone else here, the best tactic to use seems to be a counter attacking 4231. After that, alter it how you want but seems to work wonders with most teams. Not got a favourite "plug and play" tactic on here, tbh I think most of the enjoyment from the game comes from your own tactics.

4-2-3-1 Quickmaster 12.1 (HenryLegend14, was the best tactic in 12.1.1, for me the tactic I have ever play in fm, but new patch... **** it

Mr hough's 4123 with DM was beastly for fm10 and easily the best tactic I've ever used. Not managed to find one as good since :(

That was the best tactic iv seen too. He actually recreated it for fm12. Not quite as good but awesome all the same. Can get you to finish 10+ places above where your predicted if your a lowly team.

still awesome in 12.2.2 went on a 12 game winning streak when implemented at final 3rd of season even with reserve/youth players slotting in got very good performances from them (english League 2).

That was the best tactic iv seen too. He actually recreated it for fm12. Not quite as good but awesome all the same. Can get you to finish 10+ places above where your predicted if your a lowly team.

i did spot it however i already had my ideal 22players so they wouldnt fit into the positions. quite a funny formation tbh but worked so well

I'll tell you a good tactic, a goalkeeper, 9 defenders and Torres...

Back