SpursBoy96Jay

Reaction score
pAfternoon,

I hate to be "that" guy, but currently & as it stands; what would you say is the best tactic available at the moment?

I generally get an hour or so a day to play Football Manager, so I prefer to stick an "overpowered" tactic on, and run with it for the whole season getting good results without having to analyse every little thing here and there.

Evidently I'm a Spurs fan, so something that suits our players would be best.

So basically, what are the best tactics that hoard ridiculously good results for any team this year? There's always one.

Cheers boys & don't shoot me for being "that" guy. but as I say, I'm always quite busy!

I'm gonna keep this and dump the posts, everytime this is asked this year in the one thread....

that being said DanielKing's 532 is excellent, so is Liams 442

wkdsoula hehe ure living up to the name :p
Weaken those souls :p

personaly i have already won everything with bournemouth in 2nd season so looking for challenges is the way forward.

sure new tactic new league new team might suffice, but atm im trying to learn from the best and are looking at tweaking a tactic for west ham, with fulham at 3-7-2 record and noone is happy (never had more fun).

looking for best tactic might simply be just wanting a free plug and play tac i suppose, and i can reccoment the tactic section on fm and just try the best suited tactic for youre preferences as they are all good :)

if i was you, start 3 saves, chose 3 challenges, pick 3 tactics from forum download section and crack on.

by the time you realize what works or not a new patch is out and everythings new - RESET xD

best of luck!

Last edited: