• Thread starter Thread starter thibistin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 847

thibistin

Reaction score
Hi
I have the team Real Madrid and now I control for the 3rd season, my squad

But I do not know the tactics that is appropriate to my squad among those in the gallery (tactics)

NOTICE : You may notice that I have a lot of players in a post
but my players are injured most of the time during matches and with long periods (3 months) and as it is for the age
and I want also sell KHEDIRA and buy FELLAINI but I m not sure because I do not know what tactics are appropriate for this squad

and thanks
smile.gif

Common, you have a dream team, you have exploit, possession, winning tactics all over the forum, and you ask for a tactic!!??

If its not a joke, i apologize. Search the forum for tactics and chek in the sub forum for a top team tactic.

You can win everything with that team, whatever the tactic is.

Just tell them to go out and win the game, they should have no problems whatsoever.

In all seriousness though, you don't even need a complex tactic to win with those players you have. Set up a formation you think suits best, and then just set the player instructions to what their strengths are. Play a short, slow tempo, attacking game and you'll be laughing.

And injuries? Sort out your training.

sincerely I am a little nil domain tactics, I do not know how to use his players in a good tactic ,
this is why I posted my request pending your help ^_^ (and sorry for my bad english )

Back