Best transfers

matyfatymole

Reaction score
Who's your best transfer mines gotta be on fm 09 i bought vagner love for 20 mil for man city scored 46 goals

mine has got to be vincent enyeama for bristol city for 325k amazing goalkeeper easy the best in championship and cheap too

Mine has to be Edin Dzeko, 59apps/49 goals

A goal machine!

Bought Vincent Enyeama for Blackburn, became my number 1 'keeper within a matter of weeks. Cost 220k. Also Demba Ba for the same team, powerhouse forward, scores goals for fun, £4m.

Mine was (on my last FM 09 save) Danjiel Aleksic.

My scout found him in Eastern Europe some place, I signed him the first season with Leeds for around 375k (can't remember the exact sum).
He scored 31 goals in the first season (at age 17!!!).
In the forth season he's valued at around 15 million and I had to fight off the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona with a bat to keep him.
Best signing ever, followed closely by Adailton and Joao Paulo whom I found in Brazil.

Edit: Almost forgot Feghouli - spend all my money first season to get him, and now Man U is targetting him as a "Ronaldo Replacement" valued at 15 million, Manu offered me 35 million (but he's still my bets player so I rejected).

Last edited:
Back