Best Value For Money Striker On The Game

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
Artem Milevskiy without a doubt in my mind just have a look at this for stats for a loan striker. Not just this but time and again. And in not the best team.

View attachment 31507

Who are your nominees?

None of those threads are relevant I want to know what people think are the best value for money striker. Those threads do not answer or pose the question I want.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Mattia Destro if you approach to sign him first season he costs 3 mil. I failed and spent 40 mil on him (teriquista role if anyone was wondering)
View attachment 31538View attachment 31539
Thanks Mr.T I kind of meant from this thread value for money in the first season, probably should have stated but I mean for example £10million of the seasons transfer budget brings how much quality to the team.

Robert Acquafresca. Halfway through first season, he agreed to join Newcastle. Have to wait to end of season, as he is on loan at Atalanta. I was promoted, and just entered January, stats as follows:
Played 19, Scored 14, 4 Assists, 5 Man of the Match, Av Rating 7.44. Juve, Inter, Real and Bayern after him now, but he said he is happy to stay.:D

Will upload screen, if the game lets me take one....

Very nice Stuart not quite on Milevskiys levels top rated player in the league .33 above Fabregas :p

Very nice Stuart not quite on Milevskiys levels top rated player in the league .33 above Fabregas :p

Yeah, but Acquafresca and Milevskyi are two totally different styles of players.

Although i didn't sign him in the first season, i signed Artem Milevskyi in 2010/2011 and since then he has scored 126 goals in 186 games. I signed him for £7.25million which is a complete steal imo.

Back