best way to discover youngsters?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kewell 7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

Kewell 7

Reaction score
i'm currently raith in scotlands championship and theres not alot of money to be had here my question is whats the best way of discovering youngsters who have the potential to be stars in scotland for little money ? i never really know how to go about finding cheap youngsters and in later season don't really know how to go about finding the good regens any help would be great thanks

There is a guy on YouTube called ''WorkTheSpace'' and he has a video on it. Just search ''WorkTheSpace regens'' or something.

i'm currently raith in scotlands championship and theres not alot of money to be had here my question is whats the best way of discovering youngsters who have the potential to be stars in scotland for little money ? i never really know how to go about finding cheap youngsters and in later season don't really know how to go about finding the good regens any help would be great thanks

i manually search through myself, go world then transfers and then youth intake. tthat whey youll be first before anyone to take a look at them. however it is pain stakingly long. plus they may not want to join you considering your playing as raith in scotland.

Each country's regens come through on pretty much the same date every year, within a few days. So remember which months are best and just trawl through the youth intake page as dilakh2 says above. March, for example, is a great month to look through as most of the European nations get their youth intake in that month. Getting them to join Raith is a different matter...

At the end of the season, when all clubs have released their unwanted players, I go to the world and select europe. then I go through every nations U19 and U21 teams. you will nearly always find players that make these teams who are free agents. Always seem to fine one or two good players this way. I also fine a few cheap players this way too.

Get alot of good scouts for all different nationalities and send them on assignments looking for young talents is a good way to do it or check youth intake days.

Everytime i go maunually onto youth intake and find amazing players at other clubs but it seems impossible to sign them as they are already signed on a pre contract and there is no approach to sign option:S

They might be signed to a pre-contract but normally you can pick them up for less than £100k. Get 1-2 of them per season and develop them, when you sell them on you're laughing.

Keep doing this and eventually you will have more money to buy more and more of these players and also to improve your side to challenge for promotion.

Back