Best way to find the best regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

lewis_p

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to find new young regens?

FM SCOUT!!! j.k
Hire a good number of quality scouts and send them to search all over the world.

Have lots of World Class scouts and they dont seem to be giving me any good feedback tho

Search for the good stats player. younger one with good stats and get scout reports.
Also good way is sending out a scout to search for only under 18 players (if you want great youngsters)

manual labour ftw

you can create a search based on a players stats such as Gerrard's by going to Misc. > create player search using this player's stats

I have my scouts watch under 18's international teams and Ive found a good few players I can't really say Italy has best regens cause Ive got them so great ones from all over including the UK.

Sucks that I can only have 6 staff. Anyone know a way to get more?

There is only one way to find top class ones fm genie scout

I don't use Genie Scout, complete waste of time if you want to play an honest and realistic game.

Lewis_P, I recommend you get some good quality scouts with good knowledge of different locations and send them all over the world. Try continents, or specific nations full of quality. Eg, send 1 to the UK and Ireland, but maybe another to England, if you're in an English league. Send 1 to Europe, maybe another to another continent. I always have a good scout in Brazil. I snapped up an unbelieveable keeper from there. His stats were around 18 - Reflexes, 16 - Aerial Ability - and he was about 17!

AARP, try replacing your current scouts with better ones, if you're having difficulty. I don't know how to increase your scout capacity, however.

Back