Status
Not open for further replies.

ieuan14

Reaction score
Right, basically. I'm Wolves going into my 4th season and I play a 4-5-1 with inside forwards.

I bought Paulo Henrique at the start of season 3 and he did "ok" but never had that many quality games.

He's consistent and gets 7.0 - 7.2 most games. But does anyone have any suggestions on how to play him or where to play him to make him contribute more to team?

Cheers Lads

i put him at cm(role cm support).he is absolutly monster.

Offensive Midfielder - Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Through he seems to struggle in alot games in Priemer league. Happens very often to me at least :(

yeah i agree cm support he plays there for my AC Milan team behind neymar robinho and pato and is quality although he may benefit from having ambrosini and pirlo in midfield with him to protect him

In my southampton team in the 4th season i bought him at the start of the season and he has been so consistent and he was in the world team of the year! I play him AMC with an attacking midfielder- attack role, gets an abundance of assists, really worth the £20M, although he is currently injured and been out for 6 weeks :\

Signed him on my Leeds save in season 2, Set me back pretty much my whole budget and in the first season he was dire, Played him in CM and he just did'nt get forward enough, Changed formations this season and stuck him in AMC as a inside forward just behind Neymar and he made the team of the year.I do have him on a decent training sheduel though so his stats are still improving nicely.

View attachment 148194 View attachment 148195

I use him as an Advanced Playmaker , his average rating is 7.30 so far (I am in Feb 2012)

I have him at Spurs in my 1st season. play him at AMC set to attack (he's second choice behind VDV) with bale as LW and Lennon as RW, he's made 8 starts, 2 subs, and gotten 4 goals and 2 assists. I think he plays best as the start of the game when he's not relied on as a playmaker. I have modric at MC to do that.

I have him as my deep lying playmaker in cm position in a 4-2-4 formation. He's creative, he's strong, he can really play defence splitting balls and sometimes he can score a long range screamer which literally makes you scream of delight

Plays really well in my liverpool team as AMC trequartista! Scores some class goals and quite a few goals for an AMC. By the sounds of it he can play any role in MC or AMC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.