Best way to produce players through the youth system?

• Thread starter Thread starter mufc boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5K

mufc boy

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to start a new game with Vancouver Whitecaps and I had a message from one of the coaches on the game saying I should make full use of the club's excellent youth facilities. This is exactly what I would like to do but have no idea how to. What is the best way to produce good players for this level? Do the coaches make a difference? If so, what coaches would you recommend, that would go to a MLS team? And also I would appreciate it if anyone could oofer any ideas to whom I could sign that would fit in with the free-flowing football philosophy I want to play with.

Thanks

welcome mate :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

each year your scouts will bring in new youth (well you can select which ones after the trial day) the more scouts you have and the wider your scouting network affects the quality and the possibility of finding brilliant youngsters! I would highly recommend searching in Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia and Chile for youngsters, they already have some of the best!

For possible players I suggest donwloading the following and filtering out all unrealistic targets and go from there :) good luck!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ids/83895-raikan007s-wonderkid-shortlist.html

coaches facilities and tutoring
especially coaches with high working with youngesters attributes make a huge difference, i learned it the hard way
also tutoring them but pay attentiong they have similar personalities the positions don't always have to be similar

whats the point of genie scout, it makes the game too easy

Hey Raikan, jus read your post here.
Do you mean, your scouts are recommending and taking in those youths as you get to your team in march(english) and if so, how do i choose which scouts that should bring me them, and in that case do I get alot of south americans for my youth team(own products)

Or did you jus mean when you are looking for regens yourself with your scouts as they are recommending them throgh scouts report and you purchase them.....?

thanks for any answer....
trying to get diffrent natonalities for my youth squad...

Hey Raikan, jus read your post here.
Do you mean, your scouts are recommending and taking in those youths as you get to your team in march(english) and if so, how do i choose which scouts that should bring me them, and in that case do I get alot of south americans for my youth team(own products)

Or did you jus mean when you are looking for regens yourself with your scouts as they are recommending them throgh scouts report and you purchase them.....?

thanks for any answer....
trying to get diffrent natonalities for my youth squad...

I search for players myself then get scouts to get reports :0

I spent 45 minutes yesterday scouting (myself) clubs in Africa, I found these guys :P and a few other ones as well:
all the prices is what I paid for them!

View attachment 235546View attachment 235547View attachment 235548View attachment 235549View attachment 235550View attachment 235551

I know it is waaayyy off topic, but I just had to...
That third guy's name... Bright Salami! I just fell off my chair :D

Are these guys newgens? And what are the work permit rules like in Germany? No matter how good a talent I find in Africa, I can't bring them straight into my team (in Premier League) Three years on loan in a feeder club (with poor coaches and poor facilities) seems a waste, when buying 20 year olds or older.
Only way to get african players work permits, seems to be buying established "stars". But then of course, one of my rivals or some big european club already owns them... :@

no restrictions, same as Holland :) yeah, all regens ;P

He is rather bright :P playing well vs Bayern in Super Cup!

lol as I type that he got his 2nd yellow, he had to, Robben was away on goal :P

Back