Best way to raise funds first season with amateur club?!

• Thread starter Thread starter kdgkajhk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

kdgkajhk

Reaction score
title says it all. I'm Hoek in a custom dutch database and we're poor and have only 6 non gray players. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently doing the near impossible challenge of getting a team from the 23rd tier of England into the Premier League. The best way to make money I've found is to simply win cups and gain promotions.

View attachment 187511

That's three years of steady progress. I've found that playing friendlies against bigger clubs isn't as effective as previous versions of the game, and most of the time I find that I lose money.

Concentrate on getting the best possible players for your league and you should be able to breeze through the lower leagues, while making a steady amount of money.

I'm currently doing the near impossible challenge of getting a team from the 23rd tier of England into the Premier League. The best way to make money I've found is to simply win cups and gain promotions.

View attachment 1012350

That's three years of steady progress. I've found that playing friendlies against bigger clubs isn't as effective as previous versions of the game, and most of the time I find that I lose money.

Concentrate on getting the best possible players for your league and you should be able to breeze through the lower leagues, while making a steady amount of money.

ah oke, so no more shortcuts to fast money. I saw something about making friendly cups vs big teams but that also got nerfed. thanks for your help!

Back