seabs101

Reaction score
I'm playing as Liverpool and I've got Coutinho in attacking midfielder set as advanced playmaker, but he's not really making an impact and he's got no assists or goals in 12 games so far. Is there anything that can be done to get more out of him?

Change the striker(s) or wide player(s) around him. There's no point in having a playmaker if he has nobody to playmake to

He's got two Wingers and an Advances forward ahead of him, What should they be to get the best out of him?

Playmakers work well for me in AP (Attack) mode, they don't defend as much though and stay forward along with striker but they key a lot of key passes and assists. I have Gabriel Barbosa as my AP CAM, won POTY twice playing as AP (attack).

I've got Coutinho is AP with attack as well, I don't mind him not offering much defensively but he doesn't offer much offensively either, What specific player instructions are best?

Which players are these? Names would make me able to help you. Also what formation are you playing

I find AP's work better when (in formation) they are nearer the centre circle than the striker. That was they have plenty of space to spread wide or **** through balls. This isn't based on anything other than what I find works for me from refining my own tactics though. Also make them support duty of course.

how many key passes does he have in these 12 games? maybe he is creating chances but ur strikers aren't putting them away, also if u got 3 players ahead of him with an attacking role its hard for a playmaker to find shots there.
A good way (in my experience) for an AMC Advance Playmaker to score goals is having the gets forward PPM.