Best way to view games...?

• Thread starter Thread starter benw3989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

benw3989

Reaction score
Jw how quick/slow everyone watches their matches ? What's the best pace to view the game to make tactical changes, notice how to adapt formations etc ? Want to try and create some new formations that will actually work for me !

Personally- have during highlights just over halfway
- between highlights at half way
- extended highlights

Obviously the "best" way is in full. After that Comprehensive. Then Extended. You get the idea. Watch as much as you can.

Full matches as often as possible, comprhensive at a minimum for me.

I used to use extended but with FM15 i have been using comprehensive and it seems to be enough for me to make changes. If its a must win game then watch the full match to give yourself the best chance.

What kind of changes do u make?

TI's, PI's, roles, mentality just depends on what you see in game. There is no 1 answer. Just have to watch how the game unfolds, exploit your strengths, protect your weaknesses.

TI's, PI's, roles, mentality just depends on what you see in game. There is no 1 answer. Just have to watch how the game unfolds, exploit your strengths, protect your weaknesses.

Yah but you need to know what are you looking for...

Jesus, you guys are all so intense about analysing your tactics in-game and shiz, and I'm sitting here with my Key highlights while I eat pizza rolls. >.> I'm too casual, *****.

Back