BEST WONDERKID TO REPLACE MESSI AND RONALDO

Rtazydevil82

Reaction score
I am on the look out for a player or players that are wonderkids that are able to replace MESSI or RONALDO as they are both now at there peak really and will soon be retiring so need replacements I'm at MAN UTD and BARCELONA and have a budget of between £50-£100m for both so any advice or help would be very grateful.

They can last for 3 more season, at least. Check regens as it will be very hard to find someone as good and talented. And if you find them, you will need tons of work to make them equal.
In 16, i've found a gem of PA 200 and started to work on him to be my new Pogba. Result? Sold to Villa for 25 mill with a CA of 155 because he didn't get games in the 1st team and he played on loan 4 season in a row from 20 to 24!!

Good luck

I found a 16 year old named Marko Delic in my Genoa Career year 2017/18. His a Striker CA was 101 and PA 200. brought him in and his now 143 at age of 18. I play him first team football even though I got better strikers, but thats because I need him to get full time football to reach potential.

Always looking for Regen players.

They can last for 3 more season, at least. Check regens as it will be very hard to find someone as good and talented. And if you find them, you will need tons of work to make them equal.
In 16, i've found a gem of PA 200 and started to work on him to be my new Pogba. Result? Sold to Villa for 25 mill with a CA of 155 because he didn't get games in the 1st team and he played on loan 4 season in a row from 20 to 24!!

Good luck
Raise determination, work rate and other mentale skill of young player through tutoring. A young with very good mental skills should always reach full potential. Also remember to loan to teams with very good training facilities and that give him first team matches.