best xbox 360 game

• Thread starter Thread starter xvfg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 808

xvfg9

Reaction score
what is the best game wondering cos im getting one for christmas

It is all a matter of opinion, look on review sites like GameSpot or IGN.

you mean of all time, this year or wot? Also u mean jst xbox exclsuive or a game on any platform? My fav xbox game this year has to be red dead redemption. (if that's the kind of thing you're asking)

God, my student loan is going to get raped by xbox this year.

Fifa 10 is my favourite but its all a matter of opinion tbh.

Saints Row and II (there's a double pack available now), the first Gears of War, Mass Effect (and ME2)

For single player my 2 favourite games have been The Saboteur and Bully Scholarship edition.

Red Dead Redemption looks fantastic but I haven't played it.

Fallout 3 is typically considered the best, I think. Its... amazing. Fully absorbing, open ended post apocalyptic world. Amazing and fun.

The GTA series is also incredible. I would recommend Fallout and GTA if you really want to see what the game system can do.

Red Dead Redemption looks fantastic but I haven't played it.

Fallout 3 is typically considered the best, I think. Its... amazing. Fully absorbing, open ended post apocalyptic world. Amazing and fun.

The GTA series is also incredible. I would recommend Fallout and GTA if you really want to see what the game system can do.

Red dead redemption is fantastic, i highly recommend you buy it/borrow from friend. I think I'm going to say it's better than GTA IV

there is no best 360 game, although I do believe there are selection games you must own to justify having an Xbox 360.
titles like

Bioshock - Its under £10 in most stores, the original masterpiece, dont bother the sequal unless its at bargain price, it feels like they are just forcing more of the same

Gears Of War 1 & 2 = Both of these games are under £15
Halo ODST - With Halo 3 being dissapointing, ODST was a dark beautiful alternate adventure, normally under £15

Mass Effect 1 & 2 = The most immersive story in a game I have ever played, you need both these titles to eat away 100s of hours of your social life, again should cost no less than £25 for both titles

If you like Football titles I would wait untill FIFA 11 and PES 2011, its all about personal preference with those to titles, I have always liked PES, but I loved the EA world cup game this year.
If they use Be a Pro on Fifa 11 like they used Captain your country on world game, then Fifa 11 with have me sold

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 = Frantic 1st person Zombie action, if you going on Xbox live, these games are a must

Back