maxy67

Reaction score
Hey,

I've just started a career with Ajax and I'm looking to buy a good young left back, willing to spend 10 mill, any suggestions?

Cheers guys!

Cheers man. Not sure he'll come to ajax if he's with Lyon though..

Go for Gabriel Silva from Palmeiras (Bra U21), auto accept clause of 4.2M Euros ;)

15 min in Pace/Acce/Det/Style
Good dribling & crossing
Most of all other attributes between 11 to 13

Try this guy out. :) I paid 3.2m for him

a8685785b450690db6e2b29537944772.png

Silva looks great, if two people have recommended him he must be.. Thanks guys.

cristian ansaldi from rubin is good. signed him for arsenal for £10 million

3.2m doesnt seem to much for this quality. how does he develop???

Matthew Briggs, did excellent for me at Wigan until West Ham bought him off me for almost £6m. Can get him for -£2m. Rapid development as well.

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Alex Sandro - Fc Porto
Diego Contento - Bayern
Konstatin Rausch - Hannover

Cheers, thats sorted out my left back problems now.

Depends what you mean by young, Emilio Izaguirre is a great Left back.

In RL Izaguirre is indeed, but in the game he starts off injured until the new year and his stats take a serious dive. I hope the first patch amends this. He's supposedly back in training, yet in the game he'd still be a couple of months off. Also, can't see an ankle injury completely ruining him.

Depends what you mean by young, Emilio Izaguirre is a great Left back.- I meant younger than 25

In RL Izaguirre is indeed, but in the game he starts off injured until the new year and his stats take a serious dive. I hope the first patch amends this. He's supposedly back in training, yet in the game he'd still be a couple of months off. Also, can't see an ankle injury completely ruining him.

Lets hope Izzy gets back to full health was Brilliant for us last year!

Why not stick to Nicolai Boilesen?
Great left back, and playing immense for me at Stoke City.

Haven't you got Nicolai Boilesen with Ajax? Or do you want someone to go straight into the first team?

Nicolai Boilesen even does great in my Liverpool save. Stick with him mate, great youngster.