Best Youth Player & why???

• Thread starter Thread starter miggo97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 12K

miggo97

Reaction score
Who is best youth player & why???

Mine is angel di maria, a bit like Ashley Young skillful, runs down the line good at crossing the ball, loads of assists. Plays on the left wing and attacking centre midfield. Only 21 from benfica brought for 8.25million. Sign him up

Keeper - Joe Hart - He has great handling and reflex skills, not quite the finished article yet, but he is deffiently one for the future.

Defender - Rodwell/Gosling - Evertons young duo both are looking great prospects for the future.

Midfielder - Jack Wishere - Out plays some of the games top professionals at such a young age, shows great awareness, creativity and determination.

Striker - Carlos Vela - Magnificent first touch, lethal finishing and a bit of speed behind him, watch him become the complete striker at Arsenal.

Keeper- Tim Krul ^^)
Defender- Kadar/Tozer (H)
Midfielder- Kazenga Lua Lua :D
Striker- Nile Ranger/Andy Carroll (A)

One Word- Immense

Dani Pacheco, Emiliano Insua and Kristian Nemeth ;) :P

Goalkeeper - Sergio Asenjo: the valladolid (in FM 2009) goalkeeper has very much potential
Defender - Federico Fazio: young and really good player from sevilla.
Midfielder - Lassana Diarra: cheap, young and good? What do we want more? ;)
Striker - Balotelli: no need to explain. Henri saivet is also very good and cheaper

Goalkeeper - Sergio Asenjo: the valladolid (in FM 2009) goalkeeper has very much potential
Defender - Federico Fazio: young and really good player from sevilla.
Midfielder - Lassana Diarra: cheap, young and good? What do we want more? ;)
Striker - Balotelli: no need to explain. Henri saivet is also very good and cheaper
off topic but please read this and sort out your signature.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f3/signatures-t21955.html

yes off topic for me too but ye please sort that out its huge and annoying.

No he means his message to you was off topic.

Most of these are regens, and they're all for my man city team in the third season, and they're all in my u18's
Goalkeeper: Gianni Graziani (regen)
Defender: Simone Manzi/Steve Fagan (regens)
Midfielder: Simon Tipple (regen)
Striker: Marcelo Trotta (normal I think)

Ooh, I forgot, Danny Guthrie.

Andy Carroll has been good for me the last 2 FM's. always ends up commanding big transfers, i remmeber in one save West Brom signed him for £30 million quid then sold him me a season later for like 8 million.

Andy Carroll and Danny Welbeck better end up ***** and play for scotland... im still living off the heartbreak of Gabby Agbonlahor rejecting us, we need all we can get!!!

are u all forgetting daniel opare must sign he is the best right back i had he has pace and really like to get forward cheaper version of maicon

This is for FM09 Garfield, that's why he hasn't been mentioned.

Back