mata10

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the game from a store, which means I will be getting it as a dvd version. Now, how does the Beta work? Do I simply get it off Steam with the code?

goon steam, click on the game tab at top and click activate a product on steam then click next and agree and then you'll come to a box type of thing enter the code you just got (will be in your emails) and click next

Anyone know the exact date that beta will be made available for people that haver pre-ordered the game?

Anyone know the exact date that beta will be made available for people that haver pre-ordered the game?

well if the game comes out on the 31st of Oct, then the Beta comes out on 17th of Oct so it's this week

Will there be a non-preordered demo version coming out, like they usually do?

I don't really see the point in having a demo of a game I am committed to buying, when the usually point of the demo is to see if it is worth buying or not.

Will there be a non-preordered demo version coming out, like they usually do?

I don't really see the point in having a demo of a game I am committed to buying, when the usually point of the demo is to see if it is worth buying or not.

There may be a demo one week prior to the release like last year.

Cool, fingers crossed. I will probably end up buying it like I have done for the past 8 or so years :( But I'd like the chance to try beforehand :D