• Thread starter Thread starter ASoberPaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

ASoberPaddy

Reaction score
Hey all,

Hoping ye can settle a bet for me...

I am playing FM here, and my mate is over and we are looking through some players. I've seen a keeper and I'm considering signing him, my mate reckons his no better than my current keeper.

Keeper A(Current keeper)
KeeperA.png

Keeper B(Potential Signing)
KeeperB.png

Now I think B is better than A, and his of the opposite opinion...

Cheers for helping me with this, its getting a little heated here

to be honest... they are both absolutely rubbish to the extent of why even have a keeper... play your nan shell be much better. but B looks slightly better. r u sure you cant get better keeper.

I'm managing at the Blue Square South level with little to no budget

Are they both the same age ? 'A' has good stats on key areas, but 'B' has it evened out.

Are they both the same age ? 'A' has good stats on key areas, but 'B' has it evened out.

Thatss something along the lines of where my mate was coming from...

They are roughly the same age...Keeper A is about 8 months older...

Thatss something along the lines of where my mate was coming from...

They are roughly the same age...Keeper A is about 8 months older...

Ohh, I see. IMO, I wouldn't have 2 keepers just about the same again in the team. The thing is you are only gonna use only 1 for most of the time, and the other for backup. The backup player will just complain about not being played as much as he is suppose to be, considering players age and his need to get XI games.

So yeah, stick to what you have, or sell 'A', and replace him with 'B'

What does your assistant think? Check his potential and ability judgement is half decent first though, see how many stars they are rated.

Sign Keeper B as the other one can't stop a shot for his life and shot stopping is what keepers are all about at that level and keeper A is rubbish in most areas so has nothing going for him.

Back