Big Bug in Champions League Seed (FM2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter waynehk07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynehk07

Reaction score
In Season11-12, I control Lazio and get 4th in Serie A.
Lyon is the Champion of the Champions League in that season.

However, Lazio can only qualify for Euro Cup in Season12-13, not Champions League.
icon30.gif

The seed is given to a German Team which is 4th in the German League.
huffy.gif

And then the same problem occur again in Season12-13.
icon29.gif

Only 3 Italian Clubs can qualify for Champions League, but German club get 4 places.
However, the rule of Serie A claim there are 4 place for Champions League.
I have play for 2 seasons. but i am very disappointed and i can't continue anymore.....
What's wrong?
did anyone face the same problem?

If you check the rules of Serie A it says teams in 3rd place qualify for the champions league best play off. Whereas the German league the teams that finish in 4th qualify for the champions league best play off. These are the rules for the 2011/12 season for qualifying for the 2012/13 european season. You would have to check the rules of the league for the season that you are in.

Beginning this season 4 Germany gets 4 spots for CL and Italy only gets 3. I'm not sure what the text says in the league rules but this is how it should be.

but in the real world this season. Inter, Milan and Napoli qualify for Champions League directly and Udinese qualify for Champions League playoff

if you follow real football at all you would know that Italy lost it's fourth UCL spot to Germany for this season. IIRC the coefficients are reevaluated every 5 years.

but in the real world this season. Inter, Milan and Napoli qualify for Champions League directly and Udinese qualify for Champions League playoff

Yes the top 4 from LAST year qualified. THIS year only the top 3 will qualify. It is most certainly NOT a bug and seems to be a misunderstanding on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back