big bug in my game

• Thread starter Thread starter Hernanes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Hernanes

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the right place to post it, but I try it.
Since steam updated fm12 an hour ago, I have a problem in my saves. Everytime I try to sign some staff, I can't change my transfer/wage budget anymore. I can't click on confirm and edit budget anymore. Is this caused by the new update, because it worked well until now or is this just in my save? It happened in my Valencia and in my Betis save. Can anybody help me?
thx

Good think i run fm via offline mode. Won't download this patch till they solve this problem.
And sorry, I really don't know the answer to your question, but maybe you should post it on SI forum ?

Does anybody know if that's related to the update or not?

Try a new save and see what happens

I can edit budgets post update. I don't think it's the patch.

Also able to edit budget on my save after patch.

Take a look at what the board message on that screenshot reads.

But why does this happen? I just started the game and have done nothing yet apart from offering a contract to a staff (Newton Motta) I started another save with Chelsea and then it happened again.
Someone on an other forum posted this as answer:

"I think what SI have tried to do is stop people moving transfer funds to the wage budget to improve the contract offer they can make & then move the amount back to the transfer funds to complete the deal.

The fix that has been used sounds a little too imprecise, for me a better option would be to temporarily partition the necessary funds to complete the deal from the main transfer budget, if the deal falls through then the funds are once again made available."

If that's true I would not be the only one who has this problem

Last edited:
I also had that problem last night, but with a couple of days left in the transfer window I was able to adjust the budget and buy the player I wanted, that was also after the update installed

Back