BIG Dilemna

XDSlaughter

Reaction score
Been managing southampton for three seasons now and last season I finished 7th without any cup success, this season I get a nice 25m transfer budget but no decent players are willing to sign for me, since its the summer of 2014 the world cup is going on, england gets knocked out in the group stages and capello immediately resigns, mancini takes up the england job leaving the city job open and speculating that Im the favourite, few days later get a job offer from city, really tempting to take it but should I stick with southampton and try to bring them to European glory, or should I go to City?

I'd stick it out with Southampton mate :) your choice of course but city isn't really a challenge with the money and players available to them!!

True mate, yeah I think I'll stay and bring southampton to the top of English football!

Yea that's it :) 25 million is a good budget to have at your disposal which will help :)

Like you've said, I'd stick with Southampton, or alternatively, save it as 2 files, one sticking with Southampton, one joining Man City

That's a good idea jamo gives you the option if Southampton was the wrong choice mate of taking city on :)

Or just take charge at the top of English football mate...Liverpool ;) haha jokes

After looking at city's job there is no way Im going there would be too boring! Who wants aguero when you can have billy sharp!

Back