Big financial help needed

Reaction score
Right,
i started a season with Leicester city and my starting transfer budget was around 2mil and remaining wage budget was around 20k (i think from memory). After reaching the league cup 5th round and playing spurs at home. Then taking manchester city to a replay and penalty shoot out in the fa cup 3rd round. Also getting to the play off final only to lose to qpr!

However this is the problem, in around February i got took over by a local businessman (didnt give me any more transfer funds). I get a message saying the club is 80million in debt and close to administration. At the end of the season i find out that we have lost nearly 16million in one season! So onto the 2nd season and my budgets are announced a mere 120k and im now 50k over my wage budget!

I never went over my wage budget or transfer budget in the first season had decent cup runs and even got to wembley, How has this happened? and how can i sort out my finances? is my only option to sell star players like nugent, knockhaert king etc?

Any help would be appreciated!View attachment 466336View attachment 466335View attachment 466334View attachment 466333View attachment 466332

Got to try and shift some of your big earners/ squad players who dont play that much if that makes sense!!! Try and reduce your monthly out goings vastly to come under it. Look to sign a few free players that you could sell on in the future? Also selling people over 48 months will help increase in the monthly income!

Could you put up a pic of your expenditure page on finances. The first step would be to sell the highest earners. You are losing roughly 600,000 a month. How much is your club spending on wages btw?

You dont have to sell all of your big players but getting rid of some of them is neccessary to survive if you sold nugent for 5 million split over 48 months with his wages off your budget aswell you would be saving yourself nearly 200k p/m! I know it seems like a ball ache but youve got to do what youve got to do to survive. I would try and get rid of paul konchesky split his fee over 48 months and get his wage off your budget proberly wont get much for him!

Look at moving on zak whitebread aswel 15,000 for a back up player is an awful lot!

Look at abusing the loan market get yourself a parent team and use their players as your squad fillers!

You wont be able to get rid of bentley as you have only just signed him?

Also look at loaning youth players or first teamers who dont play much out with 100% wages paid BUT INCLUDE A RECALL CLAUSE!!!

Also look in depth at players contracts ones who have big bonuses Ie striker who a 15k goal bonus kind of silly for him to have that as it will pay out regularly.

Also try and get dean hammond out think he is 30 plus? Sell whilst still some value on him!

Try putting all of your transfer budget to wage budget in the adjust budgets bit.

Also set up big pre season friendlies against premiership teams can normally earn 100k plus from them minimum

also sell everyone has is on more then ?10,000 per week and that should give you enough to buy youngsters who will develop over the next few seasons and get you promoted without having massive wages. p.s be strict with wages dont allow anyone over ?10,000 per week maybe even ?8,000

Back