• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 993

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Patrick Vieira and Jonathan Woodgate are among the list of players to have left Premier League clubs this summer.

More...

PLayers like Spector, Upson wil find homes at promoted clubs, Maybe Upson to QPR.

Reo Coker will find a new home within the top 12 EPL clubs, suprised to see him go,

Woodgate come back to Leeds :D (as long as you don't charge ridiculous wages). Also wouldn't mind Bowyer back, on decent wages. Maik Taylor could be a solid backup keeper, again if on decent wages

Top 12? very specific there. I really like Spector, shocked to see him go. Upson would be a good buy for most sides too.

Hopefully Reidy can pull out some young players from that list, and give them first-team assurances. Sadly the days of us being linked to 'Household Names' are long gone now.

Top 12? very specific there. I really like Spector, shocked to see him go. Upson would be a good buy for most sides too.

Well, Top 12 i would say is out of the relegation scrap, as there is normally 8 clubs in with a shout to go down around march time.

Basically i think Reo coker is better then a relegation scrap.

Some good players there. I say they all get together and start their own team!!! Ok maybe not, im shocked that Reo-Coker has left and i can see him and maybe a few others staying in the PL. Arsenal should go get Vieira back!!!!

Some good players there. I say they all get together and start their own team!!!!

SSN did two released players XI

Team 1 :

Hannhemann​

Hargreaves Upson Woodgate Samuel​

Gera Veira:wub: Reo-Coker​

Kamara Carew Mcfadden​

Team 2 :​

M Taylor​

Spector Campbell Gabbidon Gardner​

Koumas Boywer Larrson​

Reid Phillips Gudjohnsen​

Team 1 :

Hannhemann​

Kamara Carew Mcfadden​

M Taylor​

Koumas Boywer Larrson​

The problem with team 1 is that you would be without Hargreaves and Woodgate for most of the season and Samuel is just tragic!!!

Vieira's a free agent? Sign him up, Arsene!

Wonder if he'd take up a coaching role at Arsenal. Would be brilliant if he did.

Vieira's a free agent? Sign him up, Arsene!

Wonder if he'd take up a coaching role at Arsenal. Would be brilliant if he did.

could install that 'winning mentality' for you Joss ;) (A)

Surprised Man City didn't offer Vieira a coaching role tbh. I wonder what this will do to Balotelli's progress as well because IIRC Vieira was Balotelli's mentor while at City.

Team 1 :

Hannhemann​

Kamara Carew Mcfadden​

M Taylor​

Koumas Boywer Larrson​

No Elmander on either team? Or was he taken by Galatasaray before being released?

Team 1 :

Hannhemann

Hargreaves Upson Woodgate Samuel

Gera Veira:wub: Reo-Coker

Kamara Carew Mcfadden​

M Taylor

Spector Campbell Gabbidon Gardner

Koumas Boywer Larrson

who would win? Team 1 or 2

i would say 1

could install that 'winning mentality' for you Joss ;) (A)

And become a "leader" we so desperately lack! =P

The problem with team 1 is that you would be without Hargreaves and Woodgate for most of the season and Samuel is just tragic!!!

The problem with both teams is that most have them have been released for a reason ;)

Coaching role for Vieira me thinks. Would be very disappointed if Arsene didn't call him.

Back