Big night tonight...

• Thread starter Thread starter nailz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

nailz

As hard as....
Reaction score
I actually feel as nervous as when my wife went in to hospital to have my little girl.

I'm a spurs fan.

;)

City 3-2 Spurs

or..

City 1-2 Spurs

don't know what 2 go wiv!

Tottenham all the way!! Money cant buy you happiness i.e Success ;)

Tottenham 1:0 City

I really do like Tottenham's team and I really do dislike Man City's billions so hopefully Tottenham will get it tonight.

It was so much easier when the last few games were 'holiday games' for us. Not used to all this excitement, anticipation etc... Please get it right tonight 'Arry & no dodgy lasagnes this time lads, lol :)

i hope spurs win but at the same time i want city to win as i feel they will make a bigger assault on the champions league

I want City to win so they get Champions League;

more people will want to come to them then and the prem will get better players in courtesy of City, And will become the best again, hopefully.

3 - 1
Tevez x3 Dawson

I would love to see Tottenham finish 3rd ahead of Arsenal :)

i think city will take this , but will be an awesome match imo

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

btw we have this big game left, then the CL final, then world cup how awesome is this?

hope spurs get it tonight basicly cuz City is spending billions without success ......

I don't really like guesswork but I really like spurs and I hope them to win that they could get to the Champions League instead of this season biggest dissappointment (for me) Liverpool. Torres couldn't just get the ball rolling this season.

But on topic again so I hope spurs win and I guess the fixture will end with 3-1 Spurs win. Tevez surely will score the one for City. ( If they ever score .... )

Home advantage will prove the difference i believe.

I don't really like guesswork but I really like spurs and I hope them to win that they could get to the Champions League instead of this season biggest dissappointment (for me) Liverpool. Torres couldn't just get the ball rolling this season.

Sorry to turn this into being about Liverpool but I have to say this. Is 18 goals in 22 games not good enough? I dare you to show me a player who can match that record :)

30394_415446491239_541856239_5212304_6325425_n.jpg

YIDO! YIDO!

Back