Big players wont come?

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

xelliotx

Reaction score
Im currently celtic in 2040 and big players wont enter contract talks, i have the money for bids but they wont come to the club. I'm winning the league, but not doing to well in champions league.. what should I do? I need the better players to win the champions league

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. It's a major draw back of playing in the weaker leagues. I had a similar sort of problem with napoli because serie A was the 4th strongest league when I joined them. Most players want to play in the EPL or la liga. The only way you can change this is if not just you but other teams in the scottish league start to do well in european competitions to boost the leagues reputation. If you want a quicker route you can go to the editor and change the reputations yourself but that would mean that you'll have to start a brand new game and lose all your previous progress. Hope it helps

As stated above, you need success in europe from not just you but teams in your league to increase the reputation of the league. That will help to attract better quality players.

sign quality regens :) i.e. 14-16 year old, develop them - your in a weaker league so you can give them more playing time , they develop into superstars quicker :)

Yeah, I think playing in the weaker leagues you have to create your own youth system if your going to become very successful, to the place where when we think of young talent we think of your team, teams like Ajax who have a healthy stream of worldclass players coming through there youth system ie Edwin Van Der Sar, Michael Reiziger, The De Boer Brothers, Egdar Davids, Clarence Seedorf, Patrick Kluivert, Marc Overmars and more recently Vertonghen, Van der Wiel, Wesley Sniedjer,Martin Skeklenburg, Johnny Heitinga, Klass Jan Huntelaar and Nigel De Jong[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Just to name a few of the worldclass stream of youngester that come out of Ajax. This has to be the aim to re replicate on Fm in them type of leagues.
[/FONT]

Just saw the title and thought "just got to wank them off for longer"... -_-

Sign extremely young regens with high potential upgrade your facilities to the maximum, get the best coaches possible and focus on Europe.

I had the problem with my Birmingham save when I was in 2024, I was a respectable team in the years until I lost some good players. Regens aren't the answer because you have to gamble with the games and sometimes they don't come out better.

Thanks for sharing.

Back