jimmythered83

Reaction score
I'm looking to start a longterm game with atleast 4-5 players

I have a 2nd player from my last network game willing to join so 2-3 extra to start ASAP is ideal?

must b-

Over 16 or mature and serious

committed or atleast as much as possible(

I can do anywhere from 2-5 ish sessions a week depending on everyone as I'm self employed so flexible and other guy is househusband/part time so is free 90% of usual times etc)

Be reasonable and a team player in terms of being competitive whilst a good sport and fair player

Things like money and using editor times of play or whatever can b sorted out in clan vote or whatever and

As I play small league long term games myself I would like to b one of the champions league teams at the top level as rare info it and seems fun with more people

The teams in order I would ideally like to use from the 4 major leagues are listed below but I'm pretty happy to choose another if the rest of players r set on their teams,

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Dortmund
4.schalke
5.milan
6.inter
7.juve
8. Athletici

mail me or steam is cottrelljc1

We have 3 players and are looking for 1-2 more for start either later tonight or tomorrow

rules

BUNDESLIGA

teams selected so far by users-

1.Leverkuesen
2.Schalke
3.Waiting on 3rd choice as we speak but they will have 3rd pick over any new player etc

Non rule on picking Bayern or Dortmund specifically but you know... Don't b a glory hunter! Hehe

Mostly to play evenings/ weekend

matchdays In game are on same weekday

no editor used during or pre game in anyway other than the item listed below... what you see is what you get otherwise

Any OUTGOING or pre arranged loans/transfers can be deleted if want to keep player as been agreed by clan members

only keen/committed players please