Big teams ruining players

• Thread starter Thread starter PA11111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

PA11111

Reaction score
Teams like psg, chelsea, real madrid, man utd in my save just keep buying some of the best players but rarely play them Ross Barkley went to utd and played a whole 12 games in 2 years other players like nathen redmond, el shaarawy, coman, morata, munir, deulofeu have all bein ruined by being bought and not playing and are now all pretty average. i think its something they should look at fixing for next year

i know it happens in real life to but not as much as it does in the games.

Teams like psg, chelsea, real madrid, man utd in my save just keep buying some of the best players but rarely play them Ross Barkley went to utd and played a whole 12 games in 2 years other players like nathen redmond, el shaarawy, coman, morata, munir, deulofeu have all bein ruined by being bought and not playing and are now all pretty average. i think its something they should look at fixing for next year

i know it happens in real life to but not as much as it does in the games.

i get what you mean, my game i sold my young star regen to man utd to 35mill and they played him less than 10 games in 3 seasons

I just sold Suso to Man City for £45m in the last summer transfer window. He signed for them June 6th. It's now Feb 28th, and he has gotten 3 apps in the league, all as subs. He has already asked to leave, even though I had him on £90k p/w and City pays him £275k p/w.

I also got Deulofeu on a free transfer some years ago. I never played him but loaned him out for a season, and then City came along and bid £15m which I accepted. He got 7 apps there, all as subs. He ended up on the transfer list, and I bought him back for £5m. I then played him in 11 games, before City came along once again but this time bidding £25m which I of course accepted. He then got 10 apps there, with 8 of them being as a sub. The two following years he didn't get a single app. He's on loan now at Saint-Etienne, who pay £26.5k of his total wage of £130k. I would buy him a third time, but he'll turn 30 in just two weeks, and I don't sign players over 26.

That's just two examples. City did the same with Depay, bought him for £40m from me, gave him 10 apps over 2 years, before I bought him back for peanuts and sold him again for a profit.

PSG have also bought quite a few of my players - actually I just checked, and I've sold players to them for a total of £245m over the years. And quite a few of them have stagnated there.

Sold Gaya to ManCITY,for 40m£,played 10(15) matches in 2 years,and then transfer-listed and dropped do U21...

Back