Biggest challenges on FM15?

• Thread starter Thread starter jrsadler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 9K

jrsadler

Reaction score
Need a challenge, what are the hardest challenges on this FM?

Need a challenge, what are the hardest challenges on this FM?

Without going in game this is just off the top of my head, these are difficult but also fun but probably by no means the most difficult

restoring portmouth
turning Plymouth into a prem team
Same with Truro sure they have zero cash
oviedo have sunk to lower depths of Spanish footie rebuilding them could be a challenge especially knocking real off there perch

Disagree with the Plymouth one. They have a big stadium for that level & I'm sure you'd fill out the stadium (which is relatively new) a harder challenge in my opinion at that level would be Accrington, Morecambe or Dag & Red who regularly have Low attendances at home games.

A difficult challenge you ask? How about taking over a team that has been promoted from an unplayable league. I have had a go at managing Weymouth & found the task near on impossible - a small club with a low wage budget which is minimal even compared to teams of the Conference South.

By saving the date a season in at the start of June you can save & reload the game until a team tickles your fancy in the Conference North or South - off the top of my head clubs that are punching above their weight in real life in low leagues are Bideford, Burnham & perhaps Dunstable Town.

I have a lvl 26 Brazil database. i'm going seria Z to world club cup champs..

winning it all with an all english team.
all german are spanish would be to easy.
are all dutch team are something simular

Chivas In Mexico Due To The Fact They Only Can Sign Mexican Players

winning it all with an all english team.
all german are spanish would be to easy.
are all dutch team are something simular

There is an english club, I believe in level 9 called FC Romania. And they only sign Romanian players. But, I do not know if that rule is implemented in the game.

Back