Jakey2303

Reaction score
I have just signed Fernando (DM) from Porto for Crystal Palace in my first season for a mere ?750k! I have heard such good things about this player and can't wait to see how he gets on after scoring on his debut against Wolves. What I want to know is what are your biggest FM bargains and transfer coups?

for 750k one of the best DM in the games wow. my best bargain was hmm ive had quite alot. quintero fr 950k. scores 40 1st season in PL. and leigh griffiths for 150k bak in fm 11.

When I joined Real Madrid, they had signed Gotze for 1k.

Bargain Much?

Snapping up Luuk DeJong when he felt a little sad at Twente for 1.8M and Michael Bradley when he got relegated with Chievo for 1.1M all in one transfer window. Good Times !

Been a few, Luuk De Jong free transfer. Signing him for Liverpool. Scoring around 23 goals in his 29 PL appearances. Top goalscorer in the FA cup too even so he was injured for the latter stage of the season.

Fernando Llorente on a free in my Newcastle save. £115k p/w but definitely worth it. Bangs in tons of goals.

fernandinho and kolarov for a total of 8 million in one transfer window

Lenny Nangis for 900k........7 years later I sold him to Tottenham for 39m

ter Stegan for £1.6m in Jan 2016 as his contract was running out. Gladbach had done all the developing and I got the best keeper in the game for a snip :D

Apparently, I had Ter Stergen and Courtois for free on 2014/15 season! I am spoilt for choice!

i got tevez for free in 2014..he was rotting in the man city reserves but his stats averagely are still above 16