Biggest transfer fee spent?

• Thread starter Thread starter Forder22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4K

Forder22

Reaction score
Bought Messi on my Man City save for £230 million in january 2015

Not sure spent, I remember when I was man utd I got around £80million for a regen right back, even though in his contract his minimum release clause was something like £25mill

65m For Suarez for PSG.
60m For Bale for Man City
58m For Sterling for Man City

FM12 I bought Ronaldo, Marcelo, Messi & Sergio Ramos for a combined fee of £320 million :)

FM12 I've bought Falcao for £60m and Cezar Azpilicueta for £90m (Could've bought him for £19.5m the season before but turned it down before he moved to Barcelona)

€20m spent on McCarthy despite having had saves with teams like Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal and Bayern. I search for a bargain;)

FM12 when I was managing Man City, spent £80 million on Neymar. Could I have got him for less? Almost certainly, but I didn't care too much as it was only ever going to be a short term save. He absolutely tore the Premiership a new *******.

Not a fan of spending too much on a player. The most I have spent on one player on this fm is £39m for Iker Muniain, well worth it with his performances.

21m on a regen, was only 18 but i could clearly see he was going to amazing, 5 years later he was valued at 40m, money well spent.

In FM11 I payed £100m to take Fabregas to Barcelona. This years biggest signing was James McCarthy for just over £10m.

In FM11 I remember spending £120m and Connor Wickham in exchange for Fabregas, I also spent £60m seperately on Pato and Jack Wilshere, I think my FM13 record is £40million for Neymar as Man Utd

£87m on Hazard with Man City because Utd beat me to Neymar and I needed a pacey winger really badly. Worth every penny.

Cavani for 55 million. Definitely worth it. Even though I passed up the chance to sign him when he was transfer listed for 19 million a couple of seasons ago :L
Also got Gotze for 55 million in 2018

180 million $ for Wayne Rooney.
Old save. Tore the La Liga.

£35m for Robert Lewandowski on my Chelsea save. Was worth it... Until he broke his leg, now he can't score in a brothel.

Back