Bilbao?

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

pokiuki123

Reaction score
Do athletic bilbao have the restriction on sonly signing basque players on fm?

Sorry if in rong place

Players from the Baque country in Spain.

isnt there a region of france also you can sign basque players from?

isnt there a region of france also you can sign basque players from?
yes there is Cramer, cannot remember which part or which club has them in their team though, i had this discussion with someone on one of my threads earlier this year, let me try and find it quickly...

cmh9090 Baby Bugs <3

Supports: Newcastle United & Leeds United​

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Raikan007
Basque? Spanish?

i think the players can be of any nationality so long as he has basque as his second nationality. ive seen a french guy with basque nationality as well. only players with this nationaliy can sign for bilbao and even spanish players without the basque nationality cannot be signed :)
Markyb Amateur

Supports: Newcastle Utd​

Basque I believe is the name of people from the Bilbao region or is the Spanish name of the region? Something along those lines. Like Barcelona are the Catalonians. The difference is Bilbao only accept people from the Basque region/Basque blood? Whatever it is! This is true to real life and I find it amazing that they can still compete as well as they do in the La Liga.
Chaz Sexington Sexy Member

Supports: Celtic & Vålerenga​

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Markyb
Basque I believe is the name of people from the Bilbao region or is the Spanish name of the region? Something along those lines. Like Barcelona are the Catalonians. The difference is Bilbao only accept people from the Basque region/Basque blood? Whatever it is! This is true to real life and I find it amazing that they can still compete as well as they do in the La Liga.

This.

Basques are natives of northern Spain and south western France.
Catalans are from north eastern Spain and slightly into France.
Castilians are from central Spain and speak what we now call Spanish.
Andalusians are descendants of the Vandals, and are now natives of Andalusia. They are distinct from the other three groups as they don't have their "own" language.
Raikan007 Star Player

Supports: Manchester United​

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Chaz Sexington
This.

Basques are natives of northern Spain and south western France.
Catalans are from north eastern Spain and slightly into France.
Castilians are from central Spain and speak what we now call Spanish.
Andalusians are descendants of the Vandals, and are now natives of Andalusia. They are distinct from the other three groups as they don't have their "own" language.

thanks for the history lesson Chaz ;) ahhaha, nah im joking, interesting stuff!
so are there French Basque players?? would they be legible to play for Athletic or can you only be the spanish basque to play for them??

Back