Bill Hamid - DC United

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i found this guy in my latest save playing for Dc United, i think he has a lot of potential, i have not played him yet in 3 years but i feel he would be great for lower league teams and one for the future
also a strange thing is that he is on -1k wages per week oO) hahaha, anyway, feel free to share if you had any experience with him :D
View attachment 78841View attachment 78842

if he developed ok i suppose he wouldnt be too bad, i dont think the screenshot looks promising..........sorry

maybe he'd turn out better, but doesn't look like much at the moment.

i guess he's got time to improve though

I picked him up in my game and he's turned out pretty decently, should be first choice for the foreseeable future. Wish a few of his physical stats and composure/concentration were higher, but he's still been solid. For only $170k it's been hard to argue with his performances.

he truns out verry good had him a couple of times had him at galaxy and was fighting with josh lambo for a posis both had verry close stats to each other good young keeper

In an Atlas save I played I signed him for free and he seemed to have 1+ solid years of improvement... I moved on to a different job and he ended up spending his career bouncing around on free transfers from MLS club to MLS club. I think with an early purchase and solid training he could come through decently.

Also, if I remember correctly, Hamid is one of the first guys to come out of DC United's youth program; if he turns out playing well in real life it would be a nice accomplishment for an MLS team to have trained a class player from scratch.

I picked him up in my game and he's turned out pretty decently, should be first choice for the foreseeable future. Wish a few of his physical stats and composure/concentration were higher, but he's still been solid. For only $170k it's been hard to argue with his performances.
that is pretty decent stats right there :D class ;) thanks for sharing your views, thought he would be a good keeper :D

Back