Bilyaletdinov seals Everton move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 880

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton sign Russia midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov from Lokomotiv Moscow for an undisclosed fee.

More...

anyone heard of this guy before? i thought they would have been pushing for a defender

what a signing judging from the video above, him and Banega would add flair to our side, add to that Arteta and Pienaar and Cahill, amazing midfield... however i think a CB is needed preferably Weater or Taylor but whoever DM signs ill be happy

i have to admit that player looks great in the vid, but dont get to excited, im sure you could do a 9min video of anybody and make them look amazin, every footballer is capable of doing something special, even if they only do it once every 10 games...

Yes! Its about time we signed someone. He looks set to be a great signing. Lets just hope we can sign a quality defender now1

Never heard of him and I think everyone is making to much of him, like Happy Gunner said, anyone can play like that for 10 minutes of their career..

He sounds good his team won the title on his debut or something and h won young player of the year and is a constant feature in Russia's starting line up.We have signed a 17 year old defender whos meant to become a great player!He was free on the fifa training compensation ****.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I also think we could do with another striker based on the fact they aren't very consistent at scoring goals and pressure is put on our midfield to score which isn't how it should be, also look at what happened last season with our injuries!

i have to admit that player looks great in the vid, but dont get to excited, im sure you could do a 9min video of anybody and make them look amazin, every footballer is capable of doing something special, even if they only do it once every 10 games...

true true, but cant be bad if hes a russian international and on his debut season won the russian league, despite what alot of people say i think the russian team is a quality side

anyone heard of this guy before? i thought they would have been pushing for a defender

Reckon they will have Steven Taylor off us before the window is over, regardless of weather he have got anybody else lined up to replace him.

he looks quality in vid
he was also quality in russia's quality euro 2008 tournament
hope he doesnt do that this year

Anybody can look quality in a compilation video, hells bells, even Albert Luque managed to look like a half decent player.

Back