MichaelNL

Reaction score
Hey all,

Because I didn't see this tactic mentioned here earlier another tactic from the Korean forum --> http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&document_srl=58449582

View attachment 406779

All credits to the original poster, I am just sharing it here. It gets quite good feedback on the forum and is a formation which isn't used too much yet in this FM 2014 version yet. I tried to translate abit of their website but the translation to my former language or english is totally irrelevant.

Maybe more people can test this tactic and give feedback so we can see if we also think it's a good tactic ;)

View attachment 406775

I's seen this but the only thing that puts me off testing properly (which I'm willing to do) is the lack of information you get from the difference in language.

No idea if OI are used, what training is used along with any other tweaks the creator uses.

Does anybody know are Korean? Long shot!

this tactic is similar to mine except the central defender is not on cover

this tactic is similar to mine except the central defender is not on cover
I have seen one of my tactic also on the Korean forum, the guy didn't even change the name, just removed my name. But what can you do?

I have seen one of my tactic also on the Korean forum, the guy didn't even change the name, just removed my name. But what can you do?

I know the feeling mate, iv'e sent a few tactics over their forum and including Portuguese and Dutch but my name was never mention but like you say though what else can we do.

I haven't had the time to test it out myself. I saw they had some ''oversea'' tactics there like some of Jassar and some other populair ones over here. Overall the explanations of this tactic isnt superbly like with some others. In my opinion match training is way overrated, so even if we can translate we can still judge if this is a good tactic or not.

Looking forward to other people's feedback, as soon as i have the time to play I will show my results.

Tried this tactic for 15 games or so and it's the same story, dominate the game and create loads of CCC's and either draw or lose by one goal. Build up play is good and there are wins, think I won 7, drew 2, and lost 6: all either 1-0 or 2-1. If 13.3.1 does come out with a new ME, then all I would want is for strikers to finish, and I probably speak for everyone.

I can provide a translation. It's 50/50 on some stuff but hopefully gets across what the creator is trying to say:

GK: Reflexes and Aerial Ability should be enough (Kicking is a bonus, I got good results punting it long)

DC: Pace all the way (Note that if the DCR or DCL have good Anticipation and Heading they should get tons of goals off corners)

WB: Pace, Crossing, Breakthrough Ability [? Literally means "the act of breaking through a limit" I have no clue] (If Breakthrough Ability[?] is good you get tons of assists and goals)

LMC, RMC: Off the Ball will get you goals, if they have good passing you'll get more assists (Workrate is also really important)

CMC: Workrate and Tackling is all you want.

AMC: Passing and Off the Ball

ST: Pace and Finishing

It's important to keep the Wingbacks at a high fitness level as they are the workhorses of the team.

If you're leaking too many goals through the DC's, you can get rid of the pressing on them [either get rid of the Stopper I think, or their Player Instruction, haven't tried the tactic so if there are no Player Instructions it means get rid of the Stopper and vice versa]

If the AMC has good finishing that's a bonus, you'll get a few goals off him that way.

(HSV doesn't have an ideal team but the wingbacks were good so I stuck with it. Munich would be OP though)

(Use this tactic if you've got 3 CBs you really want to use, I know it's not the "best" tactic)

*One more thing! I don't use OI's. A big pitch worked rather well for me.

Last edited:
Played 14 more games with Inter. 3 wins and 11 draws! Couldnt score enough and conceded easily :/

I just wrote a more detailed post about this tactic, but the Internet gods denied me the ability to post it. There were no links and I removed the 'forbidden' words, so maybe Stephen Hawking (who invented the Internet) just hates me.

Anyway... This tactic is working very well. I didn't use it during pre-season, meaning it isn't remotely fluid, yet I've won 7 and drawn 1 of the 8 league games I've played so far. I've also won both Cup games I've played using my reserves. My team finished 17th last season, so being top was not expected.

I'll try to update as the season develops.

I finished the season in 1st on 100 points, 20 above 2nd place. Scored 122 goals and conceded 56. My strikers are very good, which helped, but it will be interesting to see what happens in the PL next season with this tactic.

In my first Premier League season with Hereford I finished 8th. Now, in my second season, I'm in 3rd. I still don't have particularly good wing-backs and my LCB came with me from League One, but it doesn't seem to matter.

It's not my tactic, so I don't care how well it's perceived, but it seems a shame it's not getting more kudos when it's worked so well for me.

In my first Premier League season with Hereford I finished 8th. Now, in my second season, I'm in 3rd. I still don't have particularly good wing-backs and my LCB came with me from League One, but it doesn't seem to matter.

It's not my tactic, so I don't care how well it's perceived, but it seems a shame it's not getting more kudos when it's worked so well for me.
what match training do u use?