• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 403

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Birmingham remain deep in relegation trouble after losing their final Premier League home game of the season 2-0 to Fulham.

More...

Birmingham gifted it if anything. Some shocking defending today, could of won 4 or 5 nil. Hopefully Man City turn Stoke over midweek and then we can beat Arsenal and finish 8th. Easier said than done.

Have to say, expected a 1-1 scoreline. Didn't expect Birmingham to play so poorly. I'm now tipping them to go down after today.

Flirting with Relegation in the first half of the season now at 8th spot. Hughes has done a good job..

I think Brum are going down as i dont think they will get any points at WHL

I'm hoping Chelsea win Everton and we win Arsenal and finish 7th. Birmingham were very poor, we should've probably scored even more. Hughes has done really well since the turn of the year, we're somewhere around 5th in the 2011 table IIRC. A few quality signings in the summer and we could be in for a Europa League place. By the way, it looks like Hughes doesn't even want to get into Europe next season. Ten yellows in two matches? Understandable though, only four days of training before the first match.

I'm hoping Chelsea win Everton and we win Arsenal and finish 7th. Birmingham were very poor, we should've probably scored even more. Hughes has done really well since the turn of the year, we're somewhere around 5th in the 2011 table IIRC. A few quality signings in the summer and we could be in for a Europa League place. By the way, it looks like Hughes doesn't even want to get into Europe next season. Ten yellows in two matches? Understandable though, only four days of training before the first match.

Ooooooh, didn't realise our goal difference was better than Everton, good shout that but I dunno whether we can beat Arsenal. Chelsea were pretty poor today so you can see Everton getting a point or more. As for the yellow cards, all of them came today after being 2 nil up so it can only suggest Hughes doesn't want Europa qualification via fair play league.

Back