Birmingham & Carr charged by FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 835

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham City and Stephen Carr are handed disciplinary charges by the Football Association relating to angry scenes after their 1-0 defeat by Aston Villa.

More...

for kicking the penalty spot before james Milner pen wasnt it? lol

Because your not aloud to say a word about officials!!
Which is stupid!
Im glad of your opinion though JustKituno, its only some one eyed Vile that think it was a pen! Including Mr O'Neill :S

And Stephan Carr didnt say anything about referees.

its my pic that has got him in the S*** XD
****** signs and up yours fists as he runs the length of the North Stand full of vila XD
LEGEND... is not a big enough word! Was hilarious!

Felt really sorry for Birmingham tbh, they did have a right to be angry although the FA did have a right to charge them. One thing though, why wasn't Roger Johnson charged?

Carr made ****** signs to the villa fans.................................
If you don't get charged for that what are you gonna get charged for?oO)

I didn't see him make ****** signs to the Villa fans,so that is something that kind of influenced my view on it..

i wonder if anyone can tell me did tores get any action taken against him when he scuffed the penalty spot up at old trafford??? as for the ****** signs then yer rightfully deserves a punishment.

To Ben,

He is being questioned about it first to see how much they charge him basically XD

Carr made ****** signs to the villa fans.................................
If you don't get charged for that what are you gonna get charged for?oO)

A 'V' sign at the ref.... oh wait.

To Ben,

He is being questioned about it first to see how much they charge him basically XD

Oh fair enough. I hate the FA. Can't they understand why the players and managers are angry. I mean, if they had decent officials this would never of happened. It's passion, plain and simple.

Ye i agree! Referees shouldn't be protected, they should at the very least come in front of the cameras after every game and discuss their reasoning behind the big decisions that they had to make.

Especially if they were dubious!!

Mr Atkinson obviously doesn't realise how much that game meant to a lot of people! I was there at the opposite end of the ground where the away section is and thought it was a penalty, BUT the referee was 'miles' away so thought he wont give it, and when he did i just couldn't actually believe it!

The fact is, what did he base his decision on, Johnson is right, he couldn't have been totally sure from his position?!

Tbf I can see why he gave it. It looked like Agbonlahor got a touch on the ball before Johnson did, but yeah, if he wasn't sure he shouldn't of gave it.

Ye i agree! Referees shouldn't be protected, they should at the very least come in front of the cameras after every game and discuss their reasoning behind the big decisions that they had to make.

Especially if they were dubious!!
Tbh, the ref wasn't really biased/dubious. Made one bad decision with the penalty and overall wasn't even bad, and plus the angle he was looking at was a tough one to see if he got the ball, and you could say you shouldn't be giving anything if you can't see it properly but I would of thought from his angle he would of seen Johnson getting none of the ball and taking out Agbonlahor.

When it happened I thought it was a penalty straight away, but I needed to see a replay to see Johnson got a nick of the ball. Think how hard it is to the referee, he's gets one view of it and that's it with all the pressure on his shoulders, certainly not an easy job.

Back