Birmingham City FC

DazBCFC12

Reaction score
ok im new to this forum and im in my second year at Birmingham City in my first season i got promoted on 100 points . my season in the premier league is going well so far , after 11 games im in 6th position wit 1 points i still have a phobia of going down though because i only use 2 formations which is attacking shoet passing 5-3-2 Attacking and 4-3-3 Attacking formation.

My recent results
Burnley H 1-0 W
Swansea( A) 2-0 W
Arsenal H 0-0 D
Spurs A 1-0 W

TO BE UPDATED

okay pal, i also am birmingham, (i support them) and this sounds stupid but i cant get the team working, what formation and players did you use for your 1st season? im already out the euro cup (knocked out by hearts 4-2 agg) and iv just played my game in hand against leeds, also lost 1-0, i have 4 points so far this season....

any help would be appreciated so much :)....

also im fairly new to fm, i last played 2008, and gone onto 2012

Try a 4-2-3-1, with Nikola Zigic in a Target Man role and Marlon King as a Poacher. Play Guirane N'Daw and Jordan Mutch in defensive midfield, with Jean Beausejour (if you're not on January patch), Chris Burke and Keith Fahey/Morgaro Gomis in the CM/AMC role. If you need more advice, just send me a Private Message.

Also, look for free transfers, some players (such as Josh Wright and Sol Campbell) are absolute gems for a team like Birmingham City. Remember to turn the 'Interested' filter off, but be realistic in who you are targeting (most of the better players won't join you, but players such as Marco Materazzi and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink will).

​- PZW

i am on the newest patch, zigic and and king are out injured.... i have been playing 4-1-2-1-2 diamond

(gk) butland/myhill

(defence) carr, davis, caldwell/ibanaz, murphy

(dm) n daw/gomis

(wingers) redmond/elliot. burke/redmond

cam--- keith fahey/mutch

ameobi/anichbe, rooney